Every human being has a destiny created for him. By whom? It depends on your belief. The journey towards that destiny is what make things rather complicated.
Why do I want to be a lawyer is a question that keeps popping up from a lot of people. I know i can easily make up answers with expounded explainations complete with all the CHUVANESS ECLAVU. But i don't want to make the essence of this exercise futile.
I want to be a lawyer! The reason, none. I would rather construe that statement as it is. The spirit and intent is there. And the conviction when i say it to myself even motivates me more, more than any reason can explain. I have been asking myself the "WHY" in almost every crossroad in my life. And i always have the reason. Which i came to realize that it was not reason but rather justifications. For me, the decision to go back to Law School was timely but instant. I did not even entertain the idea to ask myself why will i pursue it. Why just now? Only my God knows. He coursed my life to this stage. We curve our own destiny as what others may say. But I am sure that my God planned me to route my own path for me to be successful for the real things he planned for me.
So for me, the question why do i want to be a lawyer has the answer on its own text, just delete the first two words and put an exclamation.