1.13.2011

Hopeful Respect

I do not have a halo nested upon my bald and beautiful carved head. I
always regard myself as tactless but positively frank. I am honestly a
good boy with bad habits. I am practical. I respect older people - those
who are worth my respect.

I have done stupid things in my life. I did. But it's all a "Been there,
done that" story telling ever since. I tried and I am still paving my
road to make it plain and smoother. I am learning to respect other
people. And in return, amazingly, they return the gesture, and even pass
it on. It is an undertaking that requires great demand of patience and
understanding. It is indeed a struggle - but sweet.

I hope other people, younger or older, that are much wiser than me
(hopefully) would take a step backward and see for themselves if they
deserve my respect. If they do not care, so do I.

IF YOU CHEAT, BE DISCREET!

Featured post

Property: Immovable and Movable Case Doctrines