My Dad is my Inspiration. I learn a lot from him, the good and the bad as well. He is the most positive person I have ever met. There is always a way to solve the problem. All you need to do is to step back, think positive and believe that indeed you can get through it.
Passion, Patience and Perseverance. The best tool to success he says. Without it, you are half-hearted, a mediocre. Never appreciated that before. But as I grew up it became a way of life. Thanks Dad.
Happy Father's Day. Cheers!
And for me as a father, I hope I have given my daughter a good one. I pray that she will appreciate not only the playful and fun times we spend together but the discipline I instill on her. I love you Nikki and I hope you grow up to be YOU!
(not so recent photo but i love this)