Its back to normal. Second semester has started yesterday and we are blessed with very Worthy Masters of the the Law to guide us, again. Its nice to see the friendly yet reserved faces of my classmates (again). Looking nervous or apprehensive of what lies ahead, i kind of share the same feeling...and I love it! The thrill to be sitting down and listening to the Lawyers lecture about the craft that they have mastered and imparting it to us in any way they can gives me another dose of adrenaline rush...every night!
Tough as it may seem, the basic principle i have learned in the study of law is, READ READ READ! Of course, reading without understanding or comprehending is futile. I wrote the word "READ" three times precisely because you only get to comprehend it if you read it again and again. This is also being practiced and applied even in congress.
Much better now because the load for the cases will be rather lesser compared to the first semester ( I HOPE).
I will be uploading softcopies of the Codes for the subjects this 2nd sem.
Best of luck!